Week of May 19, 2019 [download bulletin]
- Welcome, Visitors! Come visit our Welcome Room in the Agape Chapel to learn more about our church community over some freshly brewed coffee. Please feel free to speak to any of our welcoming ushers with any questions.
- 2019 EC Retreat: A great summer retreat will be held on June 28th-30th, at West Chester University in PA. Our guest speaker will be Dr. John Currie, on the topic of "Get A Grip: Strengthening our Certainty about Jesus and His work". Register online as soon as possible.
- VBS 2019 will be held from August 5th-10th for children entering K – Grade 6 in September 2019. Our theme for this year is "Galaxy and Beyond: Mission Possible With God". Please register online. Registration will end on June 10th or when capacity is reached.
- JAM 2019 New Jersey will be held at Cherry Hill Chinese Christian Church, June 24th-28th. Please register online. Brochures are located at the information rack (by the stairs) in Charis Chapel and at the service desk in Logos Chapel. Contact for details.
- Children's Ministry is recruiting teachers for the summer quarter. Please contact . For the 9:15 am session we need 3 teachers for Toddler A, 2 for Toddler B, 1 for Preschool, 2 for Pre-K, and 1 for K. For the 11:00 am session we need 3 teachers for Toddler A, 1 for Toddler B, 2 for Preschool, 1 for Pre-K, and 1 for K.
- 2019 Christian Education Day will take place on Saturday, June 1st, from 11:00 am to 4:30 pm, at Logos Chapel. The speaker is Dr. Constance Cherry, a professor and scholar of Christian Worship at Indiana Wesleyan University and Robert E. Webber Institute for Worship Studies. The theme is "Authentic Worship: Let's Get Real." Subtopics include "Real Foundation: Biblical Principles for Christian Worship," "Real Participation: Moving from Passive to Active Worship," and "Real Transformation: Worship as Spiritual Formation." There will be Q&A after the sessions. Registration and lunch sign up will begins TODAY, May 12th, at the Charis Chapel lobby, and online.
- Children Music Camp will be held June 24th-28th for students currently in 1st to 8th grades. Get more information and register online. Limited enrollment, register TODAY!
- You can now make donations to RCCC via PayPal Giving Fund, an independent 501(c)(3) charitable organization. PayPal covers all transaction fees. No fee will be charged even when you use your credit card linked to your PayPal account. The donation receipt will be issued by PayPal Giving Fund. Learn more about this and other giving options.
- STM teams will be having a bake sale for the teams fundraising TODAY, May 19th, and June 23rd outside of Charis Chapel.