Indoor Mask Mandate
You must wear a mask when you are indoors.
- Charis Chapel seating capacity will be reduced to allow for social distancing. There will be one empty row in between, and we ask people to sit no closer than every other seat apart.
- Logos Chapel seating capacity will also be reduced.
- Adult and Youth Sunday School classrooms will be reduced to 30% capacity.
- Children classrooms will be further reduced according to the CDC guidelines for childcare centers and K-12 schools.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building. Automatic dispensers are being installed. Wipes will be provided for people who wish to clean surfaces when attending the 2nd session of services or Sunday School classes.
- Air purifiers to be installed in some classrooms.
One-way traffic for sanctuaries and stairways. Please follow the signs when you enter the sanctuaries and stairways.
Restrooms will have a limited usage at a time.
Video and picture snapshots will be taken during the Sunday worship services.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US IN-PERSON IF NONE OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY TO YOU
- You are sick,
- You have been in close contact with someone (outside of your household) who has COVID-19 within the past two weeks
- You have a confirmed COVID-19 case in your household, please quarantine for additional two weeks after the person receives a negative test result
Travel quarantine *
- You have returned from another state (other than NY, PA, or DE) or country within the past week
- You have had visitors from another state (other than NY, PA, or DE) or country within the past week
*Note: you can end your quarantine if you have a negative test result from a COVID test within 48 hours of the time you come to RCCC.
- No food or drinks will be served indoors for the first two months.
- Pre-packed snacks and bottled water will be distributed outdoors at the end of the second service (free of charge) for the next few weeks after the reopening.
We strongly encourage you to wear masks and maintain 3-feet social distancing when you meet with others outdoors.