As the new COVID cases are rapidly declining , the Emergency Contingency Planning Committee (ECPC) has made the following adjustments to our Sunday programs. Effective October 6, 2022:
- All worship services are open for in-person gathering. We welcome everyone to come and worship with us.
- Youth Friday programs and AWANA have resumed in-person gathering.
- Some Adult Sunday School will be hybrid. Please see Sunday School for details.
- Youth Sunday School classes will have in-person and online options.
- Children Sunday School classes are in-person only.
- Mask-wearing is optional in all church gatherings and is no longer mandated by RCCC, in view of the eased pandemic and CDC guidelines. However, out of love and courtesy to those with compromised health conditions and in crowded indoor gatherings, preventive mask-wearing and good public hygiene practices are still encouraged.
- Simple lunch and drink will be served after the second service.
- Indoor eating is permitted; you’re encouraged to maintain social distance while eating.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, please stay home until you are symptom-free and test negative.
- If you have close contact with a person who has COVID-19, please quarantine for at least 5 days after your last contact with that person. You may return to church after you test negative at the end of the quarantine period.